SHIPPING AND RETURNS POLICY
RETURNS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED WHEN:
• Items are in their original condition.
• Items are in their original packaging.
• Tags remain attached to garments.
• Garments are unworn, unwashed and unstained.
WE DO NOT ALLOW RETURNS FOR THE FOLLOWING:
• Products received without authorization.
• Products purchased during a promotional sale period (more than 30% off) or on markdown/final sale.
• Underwear, lingerie, or swimwear bottoms (including one pieces and sets).
• Products received in a condition other than their original condition.
• Products without their tags attached.
• Products that appear worn, smell of perfume, smoke, deodorant or body odor.
• Products that are marked or damaged in any way, that includes, fake tan, deodorant and makeup.
Our returns department has the right to refuse any returned item that does not meet the original condition. In this instance, the returned item WILL NOT be sent back to the consumer.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
Please note, we are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered returned parcels.
If product is found not be at fault of ah-wear, ah-wear is not liable for the return shipping cost .
WHERE IT BEGAN
I was working a full time job in retail losing inspiration and motivation with no sense of direction. But I knew I was capable of more. With no background in fashion design or business my passion and love for fashion outweighed my setbacks. It drove me to quit my 9-5 of four years and start AH-WEAR. Personally this has felt like such a ride. I feel I have found something within me that has ignited a fire. A self made journey. I'm so excited to share my vision in this journey with you. I believe anything is possible with determination and hard work. I see a beautiful future ahead with my team and customers. I believe in you and thank you for believing in me.Sincerely, Angel Ntiamoah, Founder